Power Point Presentations
The following presentations were prepared for the Prairie Dog Summit in 2003. All presentations were accompanied by a talk. Use permission must be obtained from the authors. Unauthorized use is illegal.
For further information on any of the presentations, contact the members on the Coalition Members page or the Coalition office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 720-938-0788 to retrieve contact information for the presenters.
- Landscape effects on disease dynamics in prairie dogs. - by Sharon Collinge
- On-the-ground advocacy. - by David Crawford
- Protecting Prairie Dogs on Private property. - by Lauren McCain
- Federal Grassland Species Conservation Efforts. - by Pat Mehlhop
- Legal and Policy apporoaches to protect prairie dogs. - by Jonathon Proctor
- Does recreational shooting threaten Prairie Dogs? - by Erin Robertson
- Why ESA listing is still necessary. - by Erin Robertson
- An Overview of Prairie Dog Poisoning.
- Utah Prairie Dog.
- The Language of Gunnisson's Prairie Dogs. - by Con Slobodchikoff
- Santa Fe Gunnison's Prairie Dog Ordinance.
- Working with the Faith Colony. - by Daniel Ziskin